Allaire Beginner Group Ride

T

TonUpMike

Hey, just wanted to say what a great time I had last night, I'm glad I found this group, Very nice meeting everyone, you made my first trail ride very enjoyable, Thanks to everyone who helped me out. Brian, Thanks for all the tips. Can't wait till next time, See you all soon

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey, just wanted to say what a great time I had last night, I'm glad I found this group, Very nice meeting everyone, you made my first trail ride very enjoyable, Thanks to everyone who helped me out. Brian, Thanks for all the tips. Can't wait till next time, See you all soon

awesome !!!! welcome aboard :)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i just wanted to say i had an awesome time meeting you all yesterday. id say it was an amazing ride for my first time on a trail. it was great having people giving me pointers and pushing me to keep going. im excited for next week and the weeks following. i dont think ive ever met a friendlier group of people in my life. so again, thanks to everyone!:D:D:D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I had brought a friend from work with me and he had the same thing to say about the group.
he too is now hooked on these rides and will be back.

NJ Jess

It's all Good!

Isn't nice to know that there is fun to be had in New Jersey and that people ARE friendly!

And it amazes me more, that there are sooooo many places to ride and meet fun & friendly people in New Jersey.

Keep coming out to the rides,.....its worth it.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
And it amazes me more, that there are sooooo many places to ride and meet fun & friendly people in New Jersey.

lets keep this little tidbit to our selfs or we will get swapped with them there outsiders...:)

T

TonUpMike

Pouring here, still going on? Any good rides tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom