Allaire Aug thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
Great work today ! We nearly completed a 2 month project in one session.
Can't wait until this puppy is done.:)
thanks to:

Mike Flatley
Bob Schwarz
Mike Confenti
Jim Doeren
Val Doeren
Liz Turrin
Paul Osbourne
Ebba Osbourne
Chris Rodgers
John Murray
Bruce Jackson
Sarah Ralston
Anne Tummey
David Roman
Nick Alvino
Brian Snyder
Ken Murdoch

Last edited:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I dig the new trail (no pun intended, and if I weren't so damn lazy, I would rewrite it) great flow and much better than what it is replacing. Oh, by the way, I did not christen the new trail with vomit, I was wishing I would, and then maybe feel a little better. I was just making polite conversation. I will post the pictures up on flicker as soon as I get a chance.

LandCruiser

You guys do some great work. I usually ride Allaire 5 days a week (almost exclusively during my 2 hour lunches). As a rider, I sure appreciate all the hard work that has been done out their over the last couple of years. With 3 boys all under 4 years of age, it's hard to get away on the weekends and help out. One of these day I will get out there to a TM (and hopefully one of those Tuesday rides).

Your work is greatly appreciated!

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
The pictures are up on flickr. Go to flickr and either use the tag jorba, Allaire, or my user name trailgorilla4jorba. I will try to put them up on pbase as soon as I figure out how.

Frank

Sasquatch
You guys do some great work. I usually ride Allaire 5 days a week (almost exclusively during my 2 hour lunches). As a rider, I sure appreciate all the hard work that has been done out their over the last couple of years. With 3 boys all under 4 years of age, it's hard to get away on the weekends and help out. One of these day I will get out there to a TM (and hopefully one of those Tuesday rides).

Your work is greatly appreciated!

Our crew appreciates the positive feedback. :):)

Top Bottom