Allaire - Anyone interested in a ride 8/21/08-Thurs.

Mongoose Rider

Hey guys, I have to work next Tuesday so I will be missing our usual ride. If anyone is interested in a ride anytime Thursday let me know.

Thanks

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
As long as the rain is not real bad and the trails are not soaked I am going to try and get there around 17:00 tonight.
I figure if it is dry during the day the trails should be alright...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
ended up riding with Ossie did 8 miles then pop another spoke:mad: so sat. early will be a rode ride

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
could be just the rear for now need to get this one fixed first...off to see Jason..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Kenny,
are you still down for this? if so just post I am going to try and hit it both thursday night and friday night about 17:00 in the lot..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Dude,
I need to do a tech support call tonight at a friend's house what about tomorrow night?

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
I am in ( so far ) for tonight I have 2 guys from work to come with me that want to go to the beginner rides and want to get some saddle time in before hand.
I am going to try and hit it early Sat. morn. around 07:00
l8tr Mike

Last edited:

Mongoose Rider

OK, I really wanna get some time in today as well. I have to finish some trim in my kitchen before I go so check in here as late as possible and I will do the same... What time are you looking to ride tonight?

Top Bottom