Allaire 6.8.21 ?

WhiteCrocs95

Hi Everybody -

New rider/mtbNJ member here. I was able to make the meetup in Nassau last weekend and it was my first time riding with a group...boatloads of fun. Also cool to meet an entire community of NJ mtb'rs - thank you to everybody for being welcoming and inclusive! I had an awesome time.

I am planning to hit Allaire State Park for the first time this Saturday morning. I saw some older YouTube videos of a jump line I really want to tear up - wondering if anyone knows if that still exists :)
Any tips and tricks would be appreciated! Or...if anyone wants to join - hit me up!

**also - not sure if this is the exact place to ask...so if there is another thread for these types of posts...let me know!

Karate Monkey

You're stirring the pot (unintentionally) by asking about jumps. There are no legal jumps anywhere in Allaire.

If you were to look for something like large grade reversals, you should go in the early morning/late afternoon, since traffic on the trails will be bad enough that it isn't particularly safe to hit things like that.

WhiteCrocs95

You're stirring the pot (unintentionally) by asking about jumps. There are no legal jumps anywhere in Allaire.

If you were to look for something like large grade reversals, you should go in the early morning/late afternoon, since traffic on the trails will be bad enough that it isn't particularly safe to hit things like that.
Ahh - understood, sorry about that. I'll keep that info in mind going forward.
Definitely planning on early morning riding to beat the crowds.

Thanks for the advice!

Karate Monkey

You might enjoy checking out the dinosaur sculptures at Allaire. A cursory search on Google Maps would point you in the right direction.

Top Bottom