Allaire 2007. Year in review

Frank

Sasquatch
A huge thank you to everyone who gave some love back to Allaire this year.
I wish to thank the great folks at mtbnj.com for letting me post my recruitment messages. Without you folks we would never have achieved our record of 613 hours for the year which doubled our efforts from last year. We held only one Beginner Skills Clinic this year, but we held weekly group rides that had an average of 12 riders attend each week. These rides introduced a great many people to the sport we all love. Not only did we introduce some beginners to Allaire but we also gained some great friends along the way. Some riders were not beginners at all, but seasoned riders who just wanted to tag along for the fun.
thank you all,
Frank

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Thanks!

Thanks Frank and volunteers. I can't wait to get down there to check out all the work you have done on the trails troughout the year! :)

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
i think i saw your group ride out there saturday morning, I was heading back towards the hospital rd lot, coming from the creek area. Too bad I was leaving, would have been nice to tag along with some locals.

Frank

Sasquatch
Saturday was a planning session, brainstorming, bs session followed by a fun ride. Say hi next time and join us. We hit Woody's later on for some liquid refreshments and burgers. mmmmmmm

Wobbegong

A huge thank you to everyone who gave some love back to Allaire this year.
I wish to thank the great folks at mtbnj.com for letting me post my recruitment messages. Without you folks we would never have achieved our record of 613 hours for the year which doubled our efforts from last year.

Fantastic! Allaire is so much for to ride and its only getting better.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Nice!

Got down to Allaire today and what fun! You guys did a great job on the trails. Lots more singletrack and they really flowed together nicely.

Top Bottom