Allaire 2-23

B737

Was there from around 2-330ish. Trail head at the lot was a touch muddy, some ice, otherwise, the trails were dry and hard. It was a good day to ride. There was little activity, only passed one other rider. I thought about trying the river trail again but figured that may be pushing it, i had a feeling it may have not been like the rest of the park (orange/blue that i rode) i thought it may be muddy down there, so i'll wait on that one...

betta285

Good call on the river trail, probably was still pretty moist. Hopefully it'll be decent by the time I get there on Wednesday.

Jim

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Good call on the river trail, probably was still pretty moist. Hopefully it'll be decent by the time I get there on Wednesday.

Jim

hmmmm:hmmm:..wednesday. i happen to be off and like to ride my bike on my days off. i will be spending the night in jackson, was thinking of going to clayton since i've never been before. what time are you riding. i know i wont be able to pry my chick out of bed to go for a jog but i get up at ass crack of dawn to go for a ride. let me know a time, and if you were at all interested in going to clayton. i can do allaire though its up to you

betta285

If it's all the same to you, a ride at Allaire sounds good to me. I get off of work at 8:30 and I have about a 30-40 minute drive depending on traffic so maybe meet up in the lot around 9:15?

Jim

Last edited:

MVMX

Looks like I'm in, get to test a new ss chainring, so take it easy on me. ;)

should be frozz n' fast

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
how are the trails? was thinking of giving it a go tommorrow at about 4ish, are they firm or too soft for riding in the pm.

MVMX

how are the trails? was thinking of giving it a go tommorrow at about 4ish, are they firm or too soft for riding in the pm.

I was on both sides Wednesday 10 to 2 and it was getting soft in the usual spots. Coke trail was frozen turning to grease.

If you stay high and sandy its good, parkway side was firm.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I bagged it, rode the rollers in the basement. This winter is soooo different from last year, not much riding due to weather. Oh well...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions