Allaire 12/6/08

rlb

I'm interested if someone can lead, I've never been here. I'm thinking 10 am, give or take.

Frank

Sasquatch
There is that mandatory trip to Woodies after the ride. Guiness has a way of warming the soul, does it not?

rlb

Guess I'll find out! I've never actually had a guiness before unless you count that stuff in the bottle, with the "widget"

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
If I don't have to work, I am very in. ( and I like Woodies better than the other place. Frank, you know the palce..... where the motto is "service with a sneer."

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i plan on being at allaire that day with my brother in law, sister and girlfriend. the girls are VERY VERY beginner. so i may have to ride without you guys. they are troopers but need frequent stops.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Let me check my schedule about the house, but as my wife knows by now I get real crabby when I do not ride. Then she hits me with the "I thought you were riding today" question.
At which point things tend to take care of themself's :)

Last edited:

rlb

Then she hits me with the "I thought you were riding today" question.
At which point things tend to take care of themself's :)

I'll need to master this w/ my girl :D Actually she doesn't give me any crap, but I can imagine what it might be like when you're trying to decide between raking a yard full of leaves, or riding...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions