Allaire 12/6/08

rlb

I remember someone posted in the beginner board a month or 2 ago from avenel, might not have been you unless you're a post whore

djm

I'm pretty new to Allaire and mtn biking in general. I know the marked trails pretty good and a couple of the "I am sooo friggin lost what am I gonna do now" trails.

As long as it isn't too cold I'll meet up with the group at 10AM. I may have to brink my flask :getsome:

dualfisted

Dualfisted,,,,,,, OUT!!!!!!

Regretfully I can't make it this weekend folks. Gotta keep the Ocean and Monmouth County areas safe from bad people. The following weekend I should be boarding in Vermont (if all goes well). I'm glad to hear that peeps are heeding the 501 gospel wherever I go. Also, if I were rolling to Point for a post ride chill, I'd go to the Ark, or Broadway,,,, that Frankie's place is WEAK and full of serious Jersey stereotype meatheads (not hatin, merely my experience). Also, the Cabin on 33W is cool too, a little bit of the Pine Barrens redneckery with some awesome food and solid brewski's. Have a fun ride u guys, I'll be jealously watchin the board to see how it turns out. This mtb'in, surfing, snowboarding all winter stuff is really hard to pull off in between the work stuff.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Also, if I were rolling to Point for a post ride chill, Also, the Cabin on 33W is cool too, a little bit of the Pine Barrens redneckery with some awesome food and solid brewski's.

The Cabin on RT.33 in Howell has the BEST DAM PIZZA PERIOD! It's more of a thin crust type, go there hungry and I promise you will leave happy!

Chef RC ... :)

walter

Fourth Party
The Cabin on RT.33 in Howell has the BEST DAM PIZZA PERIOD! It's more of a thin crust type, go there hungry and I promise you will leave happy!

Chef RC ... :)

I guess you have never been to Pete and Elda's or Vic's?

PS, looks like I am out also, I got something going on here tomorrow and don't think I can afford the 3+ hours away from home. Looks like a early morning firefly ride!!

rlb

Who needs work! That's what the weekdays are for (or so "they" have us brainwashed to believe). I'm looking forward to the ride, I haven't been on my bike in 2 weeks. See you all at 10

Frank

Sasquatch
That's the spirit !!! It will be a great ride....even if Walter is not coming. He's just afraid I'll make him share his beer.;)

walter

Fourth Party
That's the spirit !!! It will be a great ride....even if Walter is not coming. He's just afraid I'll make him share his beer.;)

I double dog dare you to come to my house and try to take one of these Fort Collins Rocky Mountain IPA's away from me:getsome:

If I can make it, I will be there for 10. If you don't see me by the time you folks are ready to roll, don't wait.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I am getting out later today for some miles hopefully will be able to blow off adulthood Sunday as well but in the words of Walter...

If I can make it, I will be there for 10. If you don't see me by the time you folks are ready to roll, don't wait.

now if only I could get my wife to want to ride as much as I do....:hmmm:

rlb

Had a blast during my first ride at Allaire. It was nice to finally meet a few people as well! Thanks to Frank for leading today. I'll definitely be back!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
awesome ride today. thanks to everyone that gave my girlfriend and sister pointers and helped them on the ride. they couldnt get over how nice everyone was and helpful. we need more of these rides this winter. also it was good meeting some new folks. cant wait to see the group pic.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
how come I thought this was on Sunday and not today????
I am sofa-king stoopid....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions