Allaire 11.19.08

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
10AM wednesday morning. leisurely pace(havnt been on a bike in two weeks, lol). as always meet at the hospital rd lot. if you are looking to hammer, this is not the ride for you. if you are looking to have a good fun ride without killing yourself by ANY means, this IS the ride for you.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah thats why i bought those pants. i went out for a run last nigth and froze my ass off. so tomorrow it will be me and my new magic pants and multiple top layers.

ellbiddy

I'll join you guys I reckon finally lose my allaire virginity :rofl:

Edit: Nevermind I could have sworn this said saturday hah, I'm losing my mind! Either of you up for a saturday ride as well? :p

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
ill be the younger fat guy. usually i say covered in tattoos, but you wont be able to see em tomorrow. lol. walter will be the 7 foot guy on the cdale lefty 29er.

ellbiddy

Booo, sunday I want to go up to Kittatinny to give that a shot. One of these days I'll make it down to allaire.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Damm,
I took tommorow off but need to go up north in the am...:mad:
I might make there in the afternoon :hmmm: make sure you check the hiil on the river trail if it is dry you should be able to power on up it...l8tr mike

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I do believe you will be surprised on how well it turned out just be kind to it until it firms up..

Top Bottom