Allaire 1/11

walter

Fourth Party
Myself, Mr.chainsaw and hopefully a few others will be going for a ride, weather permitting, at Allaire on Sunday, 1/11 with a 10 am wheels down start time. In Chainsaw's words pace will be "fat and slow" and I will add that there will probably be a good amount of crude humor.

Bring your hungover, porkroll and egg eatin' butts down and join us. He and I will be carpooling so look for a silver Saturn Vue with two extremely attractive dudes in it. We will let the locals keep us posted on weather so if its crappy down there we will call the ride on Sunday am.

Mileage and time will be based on our moods and conditions, looking in the 10-12 mile range, maybe more.

Chime in if interested.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I have to work Sunday, ( or I would be all over this ride too ). I am doing the Allaire ride tomorrow.

rlb

I'm a possibility :D Just hope I don't have to drop off my porkroll and egg in one of those fancy latrines :puke: (I'll start the crude humor early)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
rlb

its never too soon and its never too much...as of now the rides a go so walter dont be later to pick me up son, remember its not the '93 prom so dont wear that tux and that epic mullet. hahah. MIG didnt respond but im pretty sure hes in

dirty bert

Banned
Turtle Pace

Myself, Mr.chainsaw and hopefully a few others will be going for a ride, weather permitting, at Allaire on Sunday, 1/11 with a 10 am wheels down start time. In Chainsaw's words pace will be "fat and slow" and I will add that there will probably be a good amount of crude humor.

I'm interested and looking to get out of the house! I'll be the one with baby formula stains on my jacket. Chainsaw, text me if you are bailing Sunday.

oh yea, you had me at "fat & slow".

~db

rlb

Change of plans, I wont make it tomorrow. Guess my ass will be out of the saddle for another week :mad:

Mare

Wah!!! :cry: Walter, you should have woken your gluteus maximus up and joined us today!!!

walter

Fourth Party
Wah!!! :cry: Walter, you should have woken your gluteus maximus up and joined us today!!!

I was up, quite early and ready to go actually. Just never happened.

As of now the ride for Sunday is on. 10 am at Allaire, and we will be blessed to have MIG join us as well. He is hopping in on the car pool so if we arent there at exactly 10 or before, be patient we will be there. Silver Saturn Vue, 3 handsome fellas.

If any Allaire locals can give a weather report anytime between now and say 7:30 tomorrow, it would be really swell. I will say that if its all rain we wont ride, I will post here by 8 am.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If any Allaire locals can give a weather report anytime between now and say 7:30 tomorrow, it would be really swell. I will say that if its all rain we wont ride, I will post here by 8 am.

I live about 2 miles from Allaire. It was snowing earlier but the snow has melted and now it's just all wet. I'll let you know in the morning what it looks like.

Would love to join but have a sh*t-ton of work to catch up on tomorrow. :(

-Eric

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I'm interested and looking to get out of the house! I'll be the one with baby formula stains on my jacket. Chainsaw, text me if you are bailing Sunday.

oh yea, you had me at "fat & slow".

~db

no bailing even though im heart broken cause the titans lost today and are out of the post season. i have to wait till next september for more titans football... but ill get over it, i think. it wont be that slow i just dont want to disappoint any hammerheads

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I am going to miss the riding and the Giants game, all because of work tomorrow. So as you are riding tomorrow, remember, It could always be worse.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
it's raining here now looks like it might be a road day for me....
at least the Titans did not get crushed like the Panthers did....

Top Bottom