Allaire 1/11

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
not such a good ride today. trails were "ok" when we started than as it warmed up a bit it was rather soupy. we got out of there. although i can say i improved my bike skills by going around ruts and puddles today. it insane how 10 miles from where i live to allaire how much dfferent it was. i still have ice and snow here and there was nothing there.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
not such a good ride today. trails were "ok" when we started than as it warmed up a bit it was rather soupy. we got out of there. although i can say i improved my bike skills by going around ruts and puddles today. it insane how 10 miles from where i live to allaire how much dfferent it was. i still have ice and snow here and there was nothing there.
I just got back from my road ride I kinda guessed Allaire was going to be soupy I waited until the road out in front of my house dried then did a nice loop. I was up as far as route 66 behind the home depot and their was a little snow but not much alot of puddle to dodge.
sucks that it was mess cause I was looking forward to it....we'll shoot for next weekend :)
mike

dualfisted

sorry yer ride sucked

That's where multiple hobbies works out, the surf was fun as hell this morning.
I'm on night shift now boys, so, I should be able to make more am rides. Not MIG hangover 11am wheels down rides unless I'm off, but more 7-8am wheels down rides.
Cya's out there

dirty bert

Banned
we were out there for 2hrs but didnt feel like it...we cut that ride short

yoooo, i thought we weren't gonna talk about riding today!?!?

I enjoyed being out again with mr. buzzsaw. And finally meeting MIG, Spencer and walter and turtle.

I was disappointed that i didn't get to see mig puke from overheating. I did enjoy seeing mr. mitersaw's face when he realized he can't pee out of his thermal bib tights. And finding my new favorite word to say while driving in the car... f en "juice bag!"

db

Top Bottom