All you "after work" riders.

Wobbegong

Fun ride tonight! Me Spencer and Tim headed out around 6:00, saw the Halters crew on the way back. Always fun to be in the woods on bikes with good people.

ellbiddy

I'll be there around 6:15 tomorrow try and tag along with whoever is riding that time. I have a beige crv with a hitch mount and roof rack. I want to take out my bike after its resurrection I might be the most annoying out of the bunch because of the new hubs I put on. Hope Pro 2's....it's like I'm a kid again with a baseball card in my wheel.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im probably aiming for friday at 6 now, if you see me give me a shout
my rig:
bikeSS.gif

rayder

sorry I can't make it

to the guys who were gonna wait til 6:30 thank you but it turns out I can't make it tonight. can't get out of work early enough so I'm gonna stay local but the next time I can get out of work early I'll try to get down there with you guys. I loved that place the time I went.

TommyCrash

I'll be there between 6 and 6:30 on the Rt.27 side. I drive a red Saturn. Looking forward to having fun! It's perfect out.

TommyCrash

Sorry, Family First. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get that in my f-in head! I wanted to ride so bad, everything was ready to go and then...... Well, I hope you guys had a good time:(

jimmysnukastyle

Six Mile

Sorry, Family First. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get that in my f-in head! I wanted to ride so bad, everything was ready to go and then...... Well, I hope you guys had a good time:(

Sorry we missed you - trust there will be PLENTY more - looks like a rather large mtbnj six mile gang exists.

Dan

wingers

Sorry we missed you.. See you next time. It was a nice evening to ride.
-w

Grampaaah

Noticed a couple of regular cars. Couple of subarus, a black civic with a hitch and some sort of intake.

I have the black WRX with the roofrack.

Just curious who else does the "after work" ride :)
Also looking if anyones interested to get a couple people together for a beginner/intermediate ride going at those times. or maybe even on the weekend?

Hey Pearl, I ride prob 2-3 times a week after work from the rt27 lot usually start around 530-6. I m going with a couple of friends today at around 3. I have the grey Jetta tdi

D

djb5118

hey guys,
i would definitly be interested to ride at 6mi run...im new to the area and will be here until January. Although, my bike is at my parents house, so it may be until July for me to hit the trails. but come that time i would love for someone to give me a rundown of the area!

i drive a red accord just in case i get my bike early

+i have to get my fork rebuilt

Madness

Soon as you get your ride back from PA just throw a post up on here and I am sure that either myself or somebody will be more then happy to show you around this awesome trail system. I am still learning new lines everytime I ride here, and everytime it gets "more gooder" (Yes More Gooder is a word)

D

djb5118

Soon as you get your ride back from PA just throw a post up on here and I am sure that either myself or somebody will be more then happy to show you around this awesome trail system. I am still learning new lines everytime I ride here, and everytime it gets "more gooder" (Yes More Gooder is a word)

sweet. how would you rate the trails in a difficulty standpoint?

Wobbegong

sweet. how would you rate the trails in a difficulty standpoint?

The terrain is twisty, mostly flat. There are a few bridges and water crossings. Its not a very technical place to ride, but it has a few places that will test you. Post up when you have your bike and I'd be happy to show you around.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions