All you "after work" riders.

rayder

want to come back

I'm from morris county did a ride with agroup of you guys there some weeks back and loved it. told my fiance about it and she wants to check it out too but we probably couldn't get there until closed to 6:30 pm. would you guys be able to hold off?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Wed. 5:30-5:45

I'll be at the 27 lot after work tomorrow. Plan on riding the whole loop (out to the red, back on the new trails). Shooting for 5:30 but I always get stuck at the last min. I'll post up tomorrow afternoon to re-confirm. I'll be in the red M3 (Yes, it fits in there:D).

Tim

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i saw that m3 there, i was suprised it fit too! i still havent seen the new trails, but i dont think id be at a fast enough pace to keep up with everyone to do the whole trail =(

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
i saw that m3 there, i was suprised it fit too! i still havent seen the new trails, but i dont think id be at a fast enough pace to keep up with everyone to do the whole trail =(

Pearl,

I'd be happy to adjust the pace so that I could show you around. I was in your shoes a few short months ago and some nice folks took took the time to show me the park. Not sure what this weather is going to do overnight, I'll throw the bike in the car just in case. Talk to you tomorrow.

Tim

Madness

Let me know if you get any time to work on those trails I'd be more than happy to help :)

I will PM you when I get a good time to go over there and do some work on those trails. I originally wanted to do some work there this saturday coming up but I have a picnic that I have to go to so that shot my plans. I also didn't get much feedback from anybody else that wanted to help this weekend as well. But I will def keep you in the loop.

TommyCrash

thursday at 6ish is good for me kitecrasher or anyone else that wants to enjoy a 6M ride. If anything changes between now and then i'll let you know. Easy pace or adjusted along the way. Just happy to be spinning gears.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
do they have a pool? ha! ill pm you once i move in.

funny you should say that cause the big hotel that used to be a Marriot (changed its name) has a pool accessable through a janitor door that doesn't have a lock on it ;)

i'm in for thursday. 6/6:30 w/e.

rayder

6/6:30 thursday

again I hope you thursday night guys can hold off until close to 6:30 I will get there as fast as I can. we will be in a black saturn vue

TommyCrash

I can hold off until 6:30 on thursday. It'll give me more time to spend with the Mrs. and the Ms.. I drive a red little Saturn. It's not mine, I swear. Don't make fun, it's paid for and ok on fuel. I hate that little car.:D

rayder

please try to wait for me I don't know my way around there. don't mean to whine but I don't want to get down there and then get lost riding in a circle and believe me I'm not too proud to say I can get lost anywhere.

TommyCrash

No problem:) It'll be nice and light out for a good amount of time. It's great riding in there. You'll have a good time.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
with all the waiting, you guys could get in an hour extra of riding!

ignore me, I am anti-social

KiteCrasher

I'll be there to ride with the 6:30 crew.

Might try and convince my wife to join us as well. It will be my third ride clipless so I will be providing the entertainment for the trip.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i can make it to either so i'll flip a coin or something. unless, the two goups merge 0_o...

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions