All Mountain?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i was reading a post in another forum and i was wondering what category we "generally" fall into. myself, i'm hardly a pure XC rider (as scott and alex will attest to) but i'm not a downhill guy either. i try to ride everything from rollers to rock to logs. pretty much the same way i started out riding more than 15 years ago when i got my pretty, purple trek antelope 850. where do you see yourself? i guess i'm an all mountain guy? i have no clue. i thought i was just a mountain biker. :confused:

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
i was reading a post in another forum and i was wondering what category we "generally" fall into. myself, i'm hardly a pure XC rider (as scott and alex will attest to) but i'm not a downhill guy either. i try to ride everything from rollers to rock to logs. pretty much the same way i started out riding more than 15 years ago when i got my pretty, purple trek antelope 850. where do you see yourself? i guess i'm an all mountain guy? i have no clue. i thought i was just a mountain biker. :confused:

I consider myself an all mountain rider. It's pretty hard not to an all mountain guy living in North Jersey. I know I'm enjoying the trails much more with my Heckler then my Epic.

Shaggz

A strong 7
bonefishjake said:
riding more than 15 years ago when i got my pretty, purple trek antelope 850.

mine is still at my parents house in w. nyack!!!!

These categories (am, fr, xr, racer, etc..) appear to be marketing ploys by the manufacturers. by definition, you probably fall into am, but in reality, you are a mtn biker!

Ride On!

Top Bottom