All Girls Ride 2007 - rescheduled

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ok Girls. The date is official!!

May 12, Saturday.

Jorba and Team Campmor presents ......

All Girls Fun Ride and Skills practice.

All levels invited to participate. Bring a friend!! This day will be dedicated to getting girls out on bikes, sharing and having fun. Team Campmor Girls will be there to guide you through the day of events.

Meet at Kittatinny Valley State Park, Goodale Rd parking lot at 2:00 p.m. after the NJ kids race.

There will be a male ride going on the same time for any guys looking to tag along for the day.

Ellen
RVCC/Jorba
Team Campmor

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Thanks to all the girls that came out for this ride and made it a fun day. :) Thanks Jess, Dar and Laura for all the words of wisdom. We are lucky to have these great trails in New Jersey and women wanting to get out and explore them.

Get out and Ride !

Ellen
Team Campmor

Eileen

I had a great time and learned a lot too. You ladies are awesome!!! It was great riding with everyone.

I can't wait to see you all at the races this summer. :D

gadgetq

it was great seeing everyone. i learned new stuff and tried to apply some of them today but.... i haven't gotten those skills down just yet. i have told other girls about the next couple of all girls pre-rides. so hopefully they will come out and join us. i went to campmor.com and did not see a general contact us link to tell them how much i appreciate them for sponsoring these events. and how great Ellen, Darleen, and Lauren are. if you can post an email or if it would be best for me to send mail in a letter let me know.

can't waite to see everyone again. keep ridding.

DD-

I was so looking forward to this clinic/ride :(

But unfortunately, I dislocated my shoulder riding last Sunday @KVSP, on a trail I've ridden hundreds of times without incident - go figure. In any event, the doctor has forbiden biking for at least 2 weeks, until he can determine if the physical therapy is working or if I tore something that requires surgery

As soon as I clear to ride, I hope there will be more of these girl rides. I'm really looking forward to meeting more girls that ride.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
hey DD, sorry to hear about your injury. What a bummer to get injured this time of year. Heal up, and hope you are back out rockin on the trails soon. Jess and I hope to do a pre-race ride at Kittatinny on June 23.

DD-

Pre-ride on June 23 sounds good!

I just got back from PT and was told 3 more weeks at the lastest for riding. Hopefully sooner :D ...the best part is the PT also mountain bikes, so she's giving me some good excercises to strengthen the joint back up!

PlayAllDay

Would have liked to join everyone again this year but had to go to work after the kids' race. :mad2: Happy to hear everyone had so much fun. If anyone wants to ride wawayanda some time, let me know, i'm always there. :D

NJ Jess

wayway

Hi there, I hope we can ride wayway sometime. I missed the race and heard such great things about the course. When do you have a day off?

PlayAllDay

Hi Jess,
I can usually ride any morning until about 12:40 which is when I'd have to go get ready for work. I think my insurance may have cut me off from physical therapy now, so I can ride pretty much everyday. Friday's I'm usually off, but this Friday I won't have a car (tune up). Sunday am rides usually work too & off on most saturdays. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime. ANd good luck at the race Sunday! :)
Wendi

Top Bottom