All-A-What?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
sorry if I am almost a year late....but while I was enjoying a nice cold one yesterday I noticed my All-A-Muchy Pint Glass says All-A-Munchy :hysterica
...now I know what they were doing while printing the glasses :p

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You're kidding? Funny thing I rarely use that glass, but last night I did. And I was reading the small print on the glass. But I missed the obvious I guess.

What beer were you drinking? I was having some sort of Magic Hat seasonal IPA. Quite good.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
sorry if I am almost a year late....but while I was enjoying a nice cold one yesterday I noticed my All-A-Muchy Pint Glass says All-A-Munchy :hysterica
...now I know what they were doing while printing the glasses :p

Yeah, Ryder X pointed that out the morning of the race. Pretty funny!

Save them boys! They are collector's items. :)

Shaggz

A strong 7
the girls were our support staff for a couple of years at the 24HOA. Of course, it rained, which did not make them very happy. along with Allamunchy, to salute the limited edition GORP they concocted to keep us nourished, Allamucky and Allafucky, were just several of the names that were uttered in the mess tent.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
You're kidding? Funny thing I rarely use that glass, but last night I did. And I was reading the small print on the glass. But I missed the obvious I guess.

What beer were you drinking? I was having some sort of Magic Hat seasonal IPA. Quite good.

http://dosxx.com/
AMBER
watching COPA AMERICA, although I know most of you probably don't follow FUTBOL (soccer):)

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
It took that long...

EZ...congrats you win the prize! We did this on purpose to see how long it would take for someone to take notice of this. Send us an e-mail at w2-sports@hotmail.com.

Look forward to seeing everyone again this year!!!

Top Bottom