ALBUM / media section

dursman

I know it probably takes up bandwith but was there ever thoughts about adding a media section so we can post pictures of us on the trails? The idea of having trail pictures organized in the Trail Directory is nice but you could still organize them by Location in a media forum. Just a thought. I like to look at pictures and it was a little confusing to see them through the Directory and there is no place for "other" locations or just random pics of biking

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
dursman said:
I know it probably takes up bandwith but was there ever thoughts about adding a media section so we can post pictures of us on the trails? The idea of having trail pictures organized in the Trail Directory is nice but you could still organize them by Location in a media forum. Just a thought. I like to look at pictures and it was a little confusing to see them through the Directory and there is no place for "other" locations or just random pics of biking

That's a very good idea but the only reason I didn't put up a Media forum is because I'm planning to move to vbulletin in the future if phpBB doesn't step up the dev progress. In that case, I'm not sure attachments will transfer. We had a HUGE problem getting attachments to move with tssb and I didn't want to have that issue here as well. But I guess, who cares really? I'll put a section up in a little bit.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bck23 said:
can't you upload photos in the trail directory section?

Yeah but I see where you can have pictures to share that don't fall into the category of a specific location. Maybe a movie or some other media so the section would serve it's purpose there. The goal with the trail directory is to show what you'll find at those different locations. I guess it's flexible...

Top Bottom