Adopt-a- trails

liong71er

hello all, as a mtbikers.whenever i riding in a park i allways try to use this adopt-a-trails kind a method on the trails.
so i think its like trails maintenance kind a stuff except, that i do it myself and my willingnes to do so.
what i do is, things like a fresh fallen tree on trails(except big/giant tree :)
clean overgrowht grass/bushes especially the one that sharp it can your skin( dunno the name,it has flower during summer??) so, adopt-a-trails to me is a personal matter but sometimes i,m lazy too!(a-must-do-thing-when-u-riding-in-the-woods) to me in my personal opinion its like this; try to imagine woods/parks as your home/house.
you want to keep your home/house clean and cozy,right?
so, if you like it that way you owe it to yourself you have obligation to fullfil.
and you don't like it if somebody/your guest mess up your home.for me i must respect the woods just like i have repect w/others.
thats all folks,...anyway its only my personal thoughts i hope i didn't offense anyone by posting it.
ps; i learn my english autodidact, didn't go to school pls
pardon my langguage.:eek:

BiknBen

I think you should put the disclaimer at the begining. :rolleyes:

I had to fight the urge to hit the Back button and move on. Still can't believe I made it all the way through that.

Frank

Sasquatch
hello all, as a mtbikers.whenever i riding in a park i allways try to use this adopt-a-trails kind a method on the trails.
so i think its like trails maintenance kind a stuff except, that i do it myself and my willingnes to do so.
what i do is, things like a fresh fallen tree on trails(except big/giant tree :)
clean overgrowht grass/bushes especially the one that sharp it can your skin( dunno the name,it has flower during summer??) so, adopt-a-trails to me is a personal matter but sometimes i,m lazy too!(a-must-do-thing-when-u-riding-in-the-woods) to me in my personal opinion its like this; try to imagine woods/parks as your home/house.
so, if you like it that way you owe it to yourself you have obligation to fullfil.
and you don't like it if somebody/your guest mess up your home.for me i must respect the woods just like i have repect w/others.
thats all folks,...anyway its only my personal thoughts i hope i didn't offense anyone by posting it.

Although I commend your willingness to help I would like to remind you that all trail work should be done with the permission of the land manager. Attend a trail maint. session with the park and try to limit your personal maint. to trash pickup and other minor stuff. Cutting grass and bushes is better left for the trail stewards....you never know they might intend it to be a certain way.
Thanks,
Frank

warcricket

Like a Jerk
it wasn't that hard to read, your English is good:). just some verb tenses and article here and there.
maybe i'm used to it as english is both my parent's second language.

Frank

Sasquatch
it wasn't that hard to read, your English is good:). just some verb tenses and article here and there.
maybe i'm used to it as english is both my parent's second language.

agreed....even I was able to figure it out :eek:. It's all good.;)

olegbabich

I try to pick up trash and build log bridges if there is a new log blocking the trail.
Hey everybody,please do not try to be a English Grammer Teachers.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
I try to pick up trash and build log bridges if there is a new log blocking the trail.
Hey everybody,please do not try to be a English Grammer Teachers.

Grammar Nazi
266485575-GrammarNazi.jpg

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Wether those nasty bushes are barberry or multifloral, they are invasive and the federal gov will pay u to kill them. Go get 'em partner!!:D

Top Bottom