Adding photos to Strava

Kaleidopete

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Click the button that has a little camera symbol and + sign if your in the app on a phone. I'm not looking at the website version right now, but click edit and there should be a button to add photos where the photos are usually displayed. They'll have to be on your drive though and not a linked photo.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the URL for the bike pic is taken from the 'direct' link in photobucket

it is
Code:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/kaleidoscopian/Bicycles/Muddy%20me07.jpg

you'll also need to 'refresh' the activity in your browser for this to work - it looks like they do some
local html manipulation, but the link identification is done on their server.

Kaleidopete

the URL for the bike pic is taken from the 'direct' link in photobucket

it is
Code:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/kaleidoscopian/Bicycles/Muddy%20me07.jpg

you'll also need to 'refresh' the activity in your browser for this to work - it looks like they do some
local html manipulation, but the link identification is done on their server.
Thanks, that DID work, I didn't think of refreshing the page. Doing what you said put the clickable link there.
For some reason I thought the photo would be seen on the page like @soundz has on his. Maybe it works for him because he does it through a phone and I only have a computer.
Thanks for the help!

Mumonkan

if you want to add pics to your rides, for some stupid reason the only way to do it is on the phone

they need to change that

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
start an instagram account - link it to strava - pictures taken during the ride will sync (i think - it is time taken, not time posted) - i do this from my phone, so not sure. good alternative to uploading - but not as customizable (like post ride beer session)

there is also #stravaphoto - no experience with that. @Mumonkan should figure that one out for power blogging.

Mumonkan

ig syncs anything posted 30mins before/after and anything during your activity, but since pete lives off the grid i doubt hed care enough to make an account with no computermachine in his pocket

#stravaphoto hashtag is #aboutasusefulasthishashtag, only relevant to people clicking thru the hashtag, strava doesnt seem to care about it directly

Top Bottom