Action Outfitters R.I.P.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Sadly, we're going out of business. ALL INVENTORY is being liquidated so come stock up on all those little things you know you're going to need come spring.....Thanx

Glancing Aft

I'm sorry to hear this.

I just found out that Cycle Center in Denville closed up shop too. This is shaping up to be a terrible year for LBS. :(

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is a bad, bad time for the LBS. If you can spare a few bucks for them do it now. In the summer, a lot of shops are packed to the gills but right now everyone's wallets are hungover from Christmas and the LBS suffers badly.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Man, sorry to hear that...you and CW are my favorites.

Is it just the Andover store...or is it AO in total?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
If anyone in the shop is looking for a job, High Gear is always in need of good people...

-Jim.

F

FallGirl1430

Action Outfitters

Sorry to hear about the store closings, I know losing a job stinks ...

Ok, I know I'm new to this site and mountain biking in general and basically have blonde moments that last 24/7, but you guys use these secret abbreviations, such as but not limited to LBS and CW. :rofl:

Fallgirl ...

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Sorry to hear about the store closings, I know losing a job stinks ...

Ok, I know I'm new to this site and mountain biking in general and basically have blonde moments that last 24/7, but you guys use these secret abbreviations, such as but not limited to LBS and CW. :rofl:

Fallgirl ...

We gotta' keep y'all guessin'!

LBS == Local Bike Shop
CW == Cycle Works (in Byram)

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
BTW we have lots of mens/womens running shoes and a bunch of Yakima and Thule left.

N

Neen

I'm with you on the leisure time but unemployment $ isn't exactly a windfall. But I won't rationalize. And I can't take advantage of this awesome sale (for the consumer,not awesome for the shop) either.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Free time, a life of leisure and unemployment $ is you qualify for starters.

Heh, I wish! I'll probably be losing my job between March & July...unemployment won't even cover my property taxes :(

Though, I must admit, when I get past unemployment jitter that comes along with the mortgage/wife/3-kid thing, the prospect of some bench time is quite appealing...it has been more that two decades since I've had more than a few weeks in a row off...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's worth the trip for sure.

tell them jake sent you and get a free slap in the head from brett! :D

Top Bottom