walter

Fourth Party
it was like who's who of MTBNJ this AM:

Me
Jake
Sketchy Walt
Brett
BadLine (he looks fast :D)

Im really a nobody more than a who. Great to see you guys again and to meet Dave. Agree with Steve, I will be sucking wind to keep him in sight.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Probably too late to save u the trip but no more shoes, sorry...
I was just there and found that out in person. Managed to pick up a couple of sets of grips though.

Great discounts, people. 50% off clothes if you need some.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Sadly, we're going out of business. ALL INVENTORY is being liquidated so come stock up on all those little things you know you're going to need come spring.....Thanx

Brett,
I never thought I'd say this, but it was nice to see you last night. :)

I feel bad whenever a good small business folds up. Small business is the backbone of America and it is good for the community as a whole. Our community just lost a piece of itself.

Joe

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Brett,
I never thought I'd say this, but it was nice to see you last night. :)

I feel bad whenever a good small business folds up. Small business is the backbone of America and it is good for the community as a whole. Our community just lost a piece of itself.

Joe

I notice that sometimes people try to skate past me in person.I will rail against peoples "politics and religion" til the cows come home but it takes ALOT of negativity for me to not be a real sweetheart in person.Thanx for stoppin by the shop.

walter

Fourth Party
I notice that sometimes people try to skate past me in person.I will rail against peoples "politics and religion" til the cows come home but it takes ALOT of negativity for me to not be a real sweetheart in person.Thanx for stoppin by the shop.

I couldnt wait to get up there to see you, the highlight of my day, thanks Brett!!!

Top Bottom