Action Outfitters R.I.P.

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
this sucks

This could not possibly suck more.
Clayton is a great guy and has a passon for the bike.
Now I guess he is going to have to start racing again.
Sorry to see you guys go.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Please dont insult Bretts intelligence by putting him in the same class as that mess.

I asked for it. I am the Paris Hilton of mtbing.I know everyone and everyone knows me but they have no idea who i really am in real life and even though I'm everywhere i basically do NOTHING. Presto, Paris Hilton!!

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
BTW we have lots of mens/womens running shoes and a bunch of Yakima and Thule left.
Got any women's mtb shoes? My wife likes the sneaker/hiking shoes looking style. Got any more of those? If so I just might swing by tomorrow night after work and check out what else you got.

BTW, sorry to hear about your store closing.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Got any women's mtb shoes? My wife likes the sneaker/hiking shoes looking style. Got any more of those? If so I just might swing by tomorrow night after work and check out what else you got.

As of now yes, but things are rapidly changing here.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
I asked for it. I am the Paris Hilton of mtbing.I know everyone and everyone knows me but they have no idea who i really am in real life and even though I'm everywhere i basically do NOTHING. Presto, Paris Hilton!!

and there's the sex tape too...

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
BTW we have lots of mens/womens running shoes and a bunch of Yakima and Thule left.

What kind of discounts on the sneakers? I need a new pair of runners. Just a long ride for me & just want to know if it's worth the drive.

Shaggz

A strong 7
it was like who's who of MTBNJ this AM:

Me
Jake
Sketchy Walt
Brett
BadLine (he looks fast :D)

hardtale70

Shop Keep

Probably too late to save u the trip but no more shoes, sorry...

Top Bottom