Across the Street from Hospital Road

bclinsure

There is a path starting across the street from the Hospital Road parking lot. Has anyone been on that path and, if so, how does it compare to either side entrances in the parking lot?

Thanks.

Frank

Sasquatch
There are trails across the street but they are not "legal" until you get to the marked loop (pink blazes) near the camp site. A large portion of that property is Monmouth Cty. land. There is some fun stuff over there, go out and explore but stop at the Parkway.;)

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
There is a path starting across the street from the Hospital Road parking lot. Has anyone been on that path and, if so, how does it compare to either side entrances in the parking lot?

Thanks.

The trails over there can be great, super-fast but less well marked. I would recommend finding someone in the parking lot who knows them and have at it. There used to be some interesting slightly more tech stuff over there, but that seems to have been removed. Anyway have fun

The Rose

That side of Allaire is called the campground side. It's a great place to ride but be careful because alot of trails have some really steep features with sharp turns at the bottom. Hook up with some guys who have ridden there before to show you around.

djm

I spent some time exploring those trails last month. It was pretty intense, for me anyway. Got a nice big bruise on my arm to prove it too!

Some guy I was talking to in the parking lot said it was nicknamed section 8 becasue of the random trash dumped back there.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Some guy I was talking to in the parking lot said it was nicknamed section 8 becasue of the random trash dumped back there.

Not true, that area was named Flow by the migrant workers that built it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions