Acorn Stairlift $1500

CommandoStyle

I know this is a long shot...
We used this to transport my mom up and down the stairs. It was purchased from and professionally installed by Acorn, a well known stairlift company. This unit spans two levels and makes a turn at the landing. It is reconfigurable. These stairlifts are great if you have a loved one that needs something like this. Can supply more photos if there is interest. 69C16A6B-4D42-4BE4-B769-014A6B4C5AA2.jpeg

Shaggz

A strong 7
I know this is a long shot...
We used this to transport my mom up and down the stairs. It was purchased from and professionally installed by Acorn, a well known stairlift company. This unit spans two levels and makes a turn at the landing. It is reconfigurable. These stairlifts are great if you have a loved one that needs something like this. Can supply more photos if there is interest. View attachment 104273
My in laws had one installed at their place when my FIL fell ill. It was a used unit from Acorn and I believe they paid over $8,000. This allowed them to stay in their home, and we are so grateful that they had the option.

GLWS. $1,500 is a steal. I will mention this to them, as they have friends that are around the same age that may be interested.

Top Bottom