account deletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure where the value add is in this suggestion. If there was a tangible benefit, sure. Otherwise I'm not sure I see why we would go through the trouble.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I belong to Ford truck sites, and only go there when I need help with something. This applies to MTB as well, not everyone is a post whore, some just stick their head in to say hi.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Not sure where the value add is in this suggestion. If there was a tangible benefit, sure. Otherwise I'm not sure I see why we would go through the trouble.

Not sure what you can "see" as a mod. But this would flush out some of the lurking park officials:hmmm:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They can always just read as guest. There are no posts you can't see as a guest.

I can see any user's email address. But I'm too lazy to go through all of that. Plus, we should all be posting with the idea that park officials could be watching. And we should all be acting like they are watching. And nobody should be building illegal trails. And so on. Ultimately, we're supposed to be friendly with the park officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom