AC Beer Fest

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Wow, the brewer list is pretty crazy. I could end up in the hospital after a day at something like this.:drooling:

bozizle

I have heard it's a good event but if your trying to stay there you better have a place by this weekend because they sell out. Also Sunday is the better day when you can actually move around and taste more beer.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
HO. LEE. CRAP. there are some killer brewers at that! oskar blues is amazing stuff. long trail and the VT brewers, need i say more? left hand, stouds, victory.

good god chris, you're right. i'd be laying in a pile of myself within two hours.

ArmyOfNone

Its really not fair to pack that much goodness into one room. :drooling: Im thinking about it tho...:hmmm:

Glancing Aft

woah, awesome list of breweries! I love seeing Boulder Beer as the first one listed! No need to fly all the way out to the GABF with this so close!

VanDbtRiver

HO. LEE. CRAP. there are some killer brewers at that! oskar blues is amazing stuff. long trail and the VT brewers, need i say more? left hand, stouds, victory.

good god chris, you're right. i'd be laying in a pile of myself within two hours.

dont forget about red stripe and michelob, I bet they are bringin the goods:rolleyes:

DR.K

this fest is ok

AC fest ...best to go to the afternoon on the first day ..less crowds ,also more chance to check out special beers [they always go first] also ask if they have any other beers alot of the time they do but don't want to waste it on collage binge drinkers..but if you just want to get wasted in a large crowd go at night...also take a note of what you like you'll never remember the next day

Last edited:
Top Bottom