A Wookies return.....

Frank

Sasquatch
In my head I’ve got all these words spinning around… yet everything I try to type comes out like a bunch of friggen platitudes. F#ck that. 13 weeks gets us, more or less, till the end of March. Figure in another two weeks for “extra rounds“ cuz that seems to be a thing.… and let’s say six weeks to build back strength. That leaves My birthday, first Thursday in June, as a perfect day to schedule a ride. We can firm up the meetup time later. Love you brother.
Yeah it’s 13 weeks of chemo with a rest week in between each. We may have to do it in may, we’ll see.

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
Despite physical appearances. I always likened you to this guy...

When they knocked the bad guy down, they always stood with their fists up, waiting for the heavy to get back on his feet. I decided I was going to drag the bad guy to his feet and keep hitting him.” – John Wayne

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You got this Frank-
Show it who’s boss again!

Frank

Sasquatch
So yesterday I rode my bike around my development, I was beat afterwards but it felt good to be on the bike again. Today I decided to step it up a bit and graduated to the rail trail, thanks for riding with me @cdrmtbiker !!! While we were on the path we ran into deez guys, @Mitch, @thegock , and Mr Gozik. Made my day, but now I’m even more beat. Tomorrow is another day and I will hit the rail trail again due to the fact that I need more upper body strength to ride trails and they will probably be too wet anyway. So if you see an old guy riding a bike too big for pavement, that would be me.
05DB3A9B-CE79-4CDD-B4E7-F9BC45A753DD.jpeg
Thanks @Mitch for the photo!!! Boy I need to eat
more cheeseburgers with pork roll, I’m way too skinny…..never thought I would say that. ;)

moose35

So yesterday I rode my bike around my development, I was beat afterwards but it felt good to be on the bike again. Today I decided to step it up a bit and graduated to the rail trail, thanks for riding with me @cdrmtbiker !!! While we were on the path we ran into deez guys, @Mitch, @thegock , and Mr Gozik. Made my day, but now I’m even more beat. Tomorrow is another day and I will hit the rail trail again due to the fact that I need more upper body strength to ride trails and they will probably be too wet anyway. So if you see an old guy riding a bike too big for pavement, that would be me.
View attachment 178975Thanks @Mitch for the photo!!! Boy I need to eat
more cheeseburgers with pork roll, I’m way too skinny…..never thought I would say that. ;)
This is awesome

Top Bottom