A ride for Chris at Allaire

MMuller

Big thanks to whoever it is that controls the weather (God, Allah, Mother Nature, Chuck Norris, whoever) for not only giving Allaire the nice bath it needed so badly, but also clearing it out nicely for Sunday's ride for brother Chris. With this rain Allaire may be in the best shape it's been in for months.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well it was going to be a group ride and if need we would split into different groups for everyone's pace.
But at is point it looks like a wash with the rain we have had and the fact that it has not brightened up unless we want to start later in the day Sunday.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Just to confirm we did not get the clearing that we needed today so this is going to be rescheduled.
I think the trails are going to be a bit wet for a bigger group ride. so sorry...

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like riding in his honor together next week...good decision Mike. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Brian

Last edited:

giff06

Just to confirm we did not get the clearing that we needed today so this is going to be rescheduled.
I think the trails are going to be a bit wet for a bigger group ride. so sorry...
We do need to practice what we preach! Good call Mike....I think Chris would understand.
E&P

Top Bottom