A question about two trails

0350BEDB-FDA5-47EC-8F7B-486A4136D3C9.jpeg

Where I circled red there are two trails, are these legit rideable trails or are they on Boy Scout camp property? They both are extremely fun but I don’t want to cause any issues if We’re not supposed to be riding them.

Apache1

The center, uppermost trail circled (Four Bump) is ok - the other is on the Boy Scout property and is off limits.

There is a trail that splits off to the right of four bump (coming from waving willie) it goes down towards the pond it's not on the trail forks map that's the one I was asking about sorry for any confusion.

Bleeder

JORBA:President
TF is crowdsourced. You could add the trails mark them unsanctioned and even make them primary for hiking. That way people can use TF for navigating. extraction ICE, etc.

If it helps I can (or anyone else) add a polygon for the scout property, so folks can easily see where they shouldn't be. Just need the exact borders.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
TF is crowdsourced. You could add the trails mark them unsanctioned and even make them primary for hiking. That way people can use TF for navigating. extraction ICE, etc.

If it helps I can (or anyone else) add a polygon for the scout property, so folks can easily see where they shouldn't be. Just need the exact borders.

not sure how to get from here to there..

1616633215411.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions