a possible project

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so i was staring at my bike in the garage before thinking about doing something with it for cheap and fun. i photoshopped this as an idea for alittle color on the bike. tell me what yas think. would probably do the rear rim too

greeen.jpg

i think you should fade it from black to green on the swingarm and then do a complete green wheel

Just make sure you do the paint right

Make sure you check with the mfg before you paint anything. It might void your warranty. I was going to paint my Rig until I found out Fisher wouldn't cover it. 5 months later I cracked the frame.

Make sure you check with the mfg before you paint anything. It might void your warranty. I was going to paint my Rig until I found out Fisher wouldn't cover it. 5 months later I cracked the frame.

no shit??? wow i never thought of that. oh well

So wait until after the warrantee period and then do it. It can look badass if done right.

rims, cranks, seatpost, stem. and, as others said, annodizing would be better. much more durable.

You could always get vinyl from a sign shop and do a kind of 'wrap' on the swingarm...that way, if you run into any problems with the frame, you can tank the vinyl off before sending away for warranty issues.

And, just for your reference, Giant is definitely one of the companies that voids a warranty if one of their bikes has been painted, powdercoated etc.

Back
Top Bottom