A new speed record, but not a good one...

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Fri Nov 2, 2007 11:53am EDT

LYON (Reuters) - Olympique Lyon's Czech forward Milan Baros was caught speeding at 168 miles per hour in his Ferrari, a club source confirmed Friday.

Local newspaper Le Progres quoted police as saying the former Liverpool player had broken the record for speeding for that French region, set by a motorcyclist who reached 154 mph in 2000.

Baros was driving on a motorway not far from Lyon on Thursday when he was caught by French police, who confiscated the black Ferrari and took his driving license.

The 26-year-old, sidelined by an injury, had to take a taxi back to Lyon. He faces a heavy fine and a three-year driving ban.

:scared: Holly Crap!! that is 270km/hr!!!!
Tha fastest I've been was 136 mph or 220 km/hr from Cologne to Paris on a Volvo S60 :D
gotta love the AUTOBAHN!!:getsome:

pinkshirtphotos

ive done 135 on 287, ive only had my license a week as of today. anyone want to make bets on when mine will be taken away:p

ytc100

ive done 135 on 287, ive only had my license a week as of today. anyone want to make bets on when mine will be taken away:p

If this is true you are an irresponsible a-hole and I really hope when you smash into something it's not another human being.

Top Bottom