a little video i made

P

phloedix

well, ive been filming myself for the most part. http://youtube.com/watch?v=vvA_dGAC1aA

trails: neshaminy, clayton, mercer, (very little) high rock (i will be back there soon for the drops) princeton, and a secrete spot

hope you like it

ps - buy one of my shirts myspace.com/lastregret609

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
wow, i really wanna find the trails you do!

what was at mercer? out of all of the shots, what spot was filmed the most?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
wow, i really wanna find the trails you do!

what was at mercer? out of all of the shots, what spot was filmed the most?

Some of that was Mercer and Clayton, recognize the log rides... Easy to find the stuff at both those places.

P

phloedix

Some of that was Mercer and Clayton, recognize the log rides... Easy to find the stuff at both those places.

yeah clayton is much easier to find stuff there. you pretty much run right into the stuff. and mercer is just a little harder but not to hard. one of the tree rides from mercer i built :) dont think anyone was on it before. and a few days ago, i found another tree i built up. once i get better on that one ill get some footage of it. its a little harder cauze the tree if on a upward slant. haha

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I saw the one with the upward slant yesterday, right where the "jumps" are right? With the boards on top? Looks cool, you should build a landing/take off at the top so you can ride it coming down

P

phloedix

I saw the one with the upward slant yesterday, right where the "jumps" are right? With the boards on top? Looks cool, you should build a landing/take off at the top so you can ride it coming down

nope.... thats not the one. :) i dont think anyone can ride the one your talkin about. well i know i cant at least. but i did go back and ride the one i built. and getting a little higher. but it is near that area.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
nope.... thats not the one. :) i dont think anyone can ride the one your talkin about. well i know i cant at least. but i did go back and ride the one i built. and getting a little higher. but it is near that area.

Can you give us a tour of these spots? Especially Mercer.

P

phloedix

Can you give us a tour of these spots? Especially Mercer.

well lets put it this way, i have pretty much no friends who ride and i ride everyday haha. so i always ride alone. im down to show people around. only if you like riding the stunts. cauze i usually stop and ride each one a few times. im more into freeride than just cross country ridin. incase you didnt notince. haha

but yeah... i know where EVERYTHING at mercer is

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions