A little fun

walter

Fourth Party
I have the day off tomorrow, my wife will be working a long day in Manhatten and my little one will be in school. I have a $100 visa gift card burning a hole in my wallet, what should I buy? I'm thinking a new seat for the roadie, but I am also thinking about picking up a bunch of little odds and ends, tubes, lube, tire levers, etc. I pretty much have all the 29er tires covered so I dont need any of those. My other idea, nice ride somewhere, then treat myself to a nice lunch.

Just thought I would put this out there as a little something to get the mid work week wheels spinning.

Thanks, and have fun.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
head up and try the jungle habitat course. not sure where to eat for lunch from there though.

if you ride mahlon, kroghs brewpub in sparta on lake mohawk had good food and great beer.

if you ride allamuchy or kittatiny, long valley brew pub has great food and beer as well....

just some thoughts.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go buy a mermaid?

If you're going to spring for the saddle, go for broke and get a much more expensive one!

walter

Fourth Party
Dont really think the saddle is going to happen. Definately have a ride planned so I will probably just stuff my face afterwards.

Im all done with mermaids.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chew slowly.

I would call all the other things you listed "usage costs" and shouldn't come out of a 1 time bonus like a gift card. But something you don't normally get, like a mermaid pizza.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
does a mermaid pizza actually have chopped up bits of mermaid in it? where can i acquire one of tese mystical round pies?

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Your off tomorrow and want to spend some money? :)

Meet me at 3:30 at Jungle Hab, I'll give ya the grande tour and let you buy me a beer at the Valley View Pub or one of those road side taverns on Greenwood Lake Turnpike. :)

walter

Fourth Party
I would have been more than happy to, but I need to be home by then, a bit to late for me

Nimrod

You got $ 100 bucks = BUY TOYS!!!

Tires, Shifters, Rear derailer, etc. Maybe a nice Jersey, Tee shirt?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you could come up to jefferson, ride mahlon, and i'll yell insults at you as i drive by in my town mason dump. then, when you finnish, you can take me out to lunch at new orleans steakhouse.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
call me!! :D

HP-2015.jpg

Top Bottom