A little fun in the snow...

BiknBen

So I arrive home from work and there is 3 inches of snow on the ground. I decided to take Emily out for her first taste of snow riding. She just thought it was awesome that she got her own light on her bars.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Like Emily says, that was "awesomely awesome"!

You're a pretty cool dad, Ben.
I left my kids at home and did a 61.8 mile round trip trek to a board meeting that was cancelled:mad:.
I would have traded places with you in a heartbeat!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Cool stuff dude,,makes me remember the rides with my daughter many years ago...before all this digital video stuff.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I thought of her the other day when I saw that C-dale has some 40cm 6-13 fem bikes on closeout. They are 650 wheels but maybe still a few years off??

BiknBen

I thought of her the other day when I saw that C-dale has some 40cm 6-13 fem bikes on closeout. They are 650 wheels but maybe still a few years off??

I doubt I could afford even a closeout 6-13 but don't hesitate to run stuff by me.

I was sizing her up just this past weekend for a potential road bike. I found a 20" wheeled road bike but she is too big for it. Her inseam is 21.5in/55cm.

Her racing age is Ten this year so she is eligible to race on the road. :getsome:

rocknrollgirl

My favorite part was how pumped she was when you rode by your neighbors. She was stoked to be the crazy girl out in the snow. She is a good woman.

The Kalmyk

Nice Ben...Can't wait till my lil one is old enough for such activities:):)...Oh ya those stairs have some really fun drops

Top Bottom