A little fun in the snow...

BiknBen

So I arrive home from work and there is 3 inches of snow on the ground. I decided to take Emily out for her first taste of snow riding. She just thought it was awesome that she got her own light on her bars.

Like Emily says, that was "awesomely awesome"!

You're a pretty cool dad, Ben.
I left my kids at home and did a 61.8 mile round trip trek to a board meeting that was cancelled:mad:.
I would have traded places with you in a heartbeat!

Cool stuff dude,,makes me remember the rides with my daughter many years ago...before all this digital video stuff.

I thought of her the other day when I saw that C-dale has some 40cm 6-13 fem bikes on closeout. They are 650 wheels but maybe still a few years off??

I thought of her the other day when I saw that C-dale has some 40cm 6-13 fem bikes on closeout. They are 650 wheels but maybe still a few years off??

I doubt I could afford even a closeout 6-13 but don't hesitate to run stuff by me.

I was sizing her up just this past weekend for a potential road bike. I found a 20" wheeled road bike but she is too big for it. Her inseam is 21.5in/55cm.

Her racing age is Ten this year so she is eligible to race on the road. :getsome:

My favorite part was how pumped she was when you rode by your neighbors. She was stoked to be the crazy girl out in the snow. She is a good woman.

Nice Ben...Can't wait till my lil one is old enough for such activities:):)...Oh ya those stairs have some really fun drops

Back
Top Bottom