A Huge Shout Out To Halter's

rocknrollgirl

I just got back from Halter's. I had a double whammy bike fit today. A road bike that I purchased used, and my Titus Racer X, which I am ashamed to say, never had a pro fit.

I cannot say enough about what a positive experience it was. Jason Rocks. He spent several hours with me, tweaking and measuring and shimming and reminding me what good riding posture should be. Bend your elbows woman!

Although I was very impressed by his knowledge, what really impressed me was that no matter how many times the phone rang, or somebody drop in to shoot the breeze, he never lost focus on my fit. We had an appointment, and he gave me the time I needed until the job was done. A very rare thing these days.

I highly recommend getting a fit if you have not done so already.

Ruth

walter

Fourth Party
when I bought my roadie J was very patient and spent a lot of time with me as well. In the end, he suggested a different, less expensive bike for me. Worked out well and I am very happy with the bike.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Thanks Ruth!

This is one aspect of my work that I really enjoy. I look at humans all the time in terms of how they might fit on a bike. This is not an exact science by any means. I have worked with a bunch of different fit systems over the years but admittedly I use what I learned from Micheal Sylvester the most. Many of the fit systems have little human touch. Micheal comes from a yoga background like me so I guess I have a strong bias towards his techniques.

Have a look at his site:

http://bicyclefittingservices.com/

btw.. You have not seen the shop in the Summer. I can only say that it is an experience unlike that of a easy paced November day. I usually do 12-15 bike fittings a week.

peas

j

I just got back from Halter's. I had a double whammy bike fit today. A road bike that I purchased used, and my Titus Racer X, which I am ashamed to say, never had a pro fit.

I cannot say enough about what a positive experience it was. Jason Rocks. He spent several hours with me, tweaking and measuring and shimming and reminding me what good riding posture should be. Bend your elbows woman!

Although I was very impressed by his knowledge, what really impressed me was that no matter how many times the phone rang, or somebody drop in to shoot the breeze, he never lost focus on my fit. We had an appointment, and he gave me the time I needed until the job was done. A very rare thing these days.

I highly recommend getting a fit if you have not done so already.

Ruth

The Kalmyk

J likes to sound like he knows what he is talking about...Aside from that i would trust him to fit me up

Top Bottom