9 speed cassette

olegbabich

I have for trade 2 Shimano XT CS-M771-10 speed Cassettes. I need Shimano XT or SRAM 990 9 speed cassettes.

10 speed cassettes are brand new, never installed, boxes were opened.

I got the cassettes as gifts and just realized yesterday that they are 10 speed. :(I have not made the move to 10 speed yet. So if you have a new or like new 9 speed cassette/cassettes and live in Central Jersey let’s talk.
Happy Holidays:)

I have for trade 2 Shimano XT CS-M771-10 speed Cassettes. I need Shimano XT or SRAM 990 9 speed cassettes.

10 speed cassettes are brand new, never installed, boxes were opened.

I got the cassettes as gifts and just realized yesterday that they are 10 speed. :(I have not made the move to 10 speed yet. So if you have a new or like new 9 speed cassette/cassettes and live in Central Jersey let’s talk.
Happy Holidays:)

I've got a lightly used 11-32 PG990 if you'd like. I could throw in a few bucks to make it even. What gearing are the XT's?

Are these MTB or road cassettes? Couldn't find out via google.

I have two 9 speed CX cassettes. One is really used and the other is in really good condition.

These are mountain cassettes. Shimano Deore XT 11-34T.
Would like to meet in Central Jersey.
They go for about $75 and the boxes were opened. SRAM 990 is a little bit more, but SRAM is on sale now, so I would just call it even.

I would only trade for new or almost new cassettes.

Back
Top Bottom