9/24 anyone?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone riding on sunday? i would like to get a few miles in on the SS if anyone is interested. no time, but more earlier is more gooder. if no one has anything planned, i'll likely be at the sussex lot (or heythorp's sketchy side lot, which ever) for a PP/LM ride. post up.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
(or heythorp's sketchy side lot, which ever) for a PP/LM ride. post up.

That's pretty funny... I'm leaving town on Sunday but I "maaaay" be able to make a morning ride. I have to see what time we are leaving first. You around Saturday at all?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
not at all. i'm family man today...plus i put in 25 miles yesterday and my legs are beat.

heythorp

I am looking for something to do tomorrow. LM/PP is good, but I will be on the Epic. Unless someone has a left hand brake lever for me to borrow until I get my new ones.

Name the time and place and I will most likely show.

ytc100

heythorp said:
I am looking for something to do tomorrow. LM/PP is good, but I will be on the Epic. Unless someone has a left hand brake lever for me to borrow until I get my new ones.

Name the time and place and I will most likely show.

Yeah so if it's not raining I'd be up for a pp/lm loop.

By "heythorps sketchy side lot" do you mean the lot off of Inamere by the pool?

heythorp

ytc100 said:
Yeah so if it's not raining I'd be up for a pp/lm loop.

By "heythorps sketchy side lot" do you mean the lot off of Inamere by the pool?

yes that is where i will be parking if i wake up in time. its 11pm and I just walked thru the door. Long night at my buddies wedding.

God I love to make excuses. besides the girls are riding there at the same time

heythorp

Well I am going to head over with Elle to the trail at 9:30 and then go do some sort of loop. Really screwed my knee up last night. Will see what I can handle. Going to be on the epic. looking to do 2-3 loop on the yellow.

ytc100

heythorp said:
Well I am going to head over with Elle to the trail at 9:30 and then go do some sort of loop. Really screwed my knee up last night. Will see what I can handle. Going to be on the epic. looking to do 2-3 loop on the yellow.

Too much dancing?

Still not sure what I'm doing but I may head over there too. I've been told I am not allowed to ride with the ladies though. :)

heythorp

ytc100 said:
Too much dancing?

Still not sure what I'm doing but I may head over there too. I've been told I am not allowed to ride with the ladies though. :)

Way too much dancing. Night was a success, got through it with out pissing any one off. At least as far as I know.

Top Bottom