9/16 Nor'Easter Hike Sunday 10am

Wazu

Sunday the 16th will be our weekly Deer Park hike. We will be shoving off at 10 oclock this week. Hopefully it will be snowing like a *%@#*! If there's deep snow it'll be a 9 mile loop but if there's only a few inches we'll be hiking 18 miles at a sometimes brisk yet do-able pace. They'll be plenty 'o hills. It would be nice to see some new faces this week. C'mon people... Spring is 'round the corner and your competitors are exercising while yer on the couch. Mix it up a bit this week and surprise yourself and show up! I guarantee a good time to be had by all and there are bail out points along the way.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Hopefully it will be snowing like a *%@#*! If there's deep snow it'll be a 9 mile loop
Sounds like time to possibly bust out the snowshoes, ya'll.:drooling:

Mine are covered with dust from last winter's complete lack of activity.

xc62701

Sounds like ice more than anything...yuk! I got out and rode today for 3.5 hours. That's good enough for me this weekend. I'll be all warm and cozy tomorrow. Enjoy the hike!

Wazu

Ry I tell ya my injuries are healing up and I'm gonna go do Allamuchy SOON and I'm gonna drag you along with me when I do. I usually park at the 517 gate and go to the cardiac bypass and then up to mercedes cap and make a left then try to get lost. Unfortunately tomorrow is only a high speed hike but I'll make sure I'm very sore by the 15th to 18th mile. Should take around four hours. Lets face it, I'd rather be SS'ing.

xc62701

Ry I tell ya my injuries are healing up and I'm gonna go do Allamuchy SOON and I'm gonna drag you along with me when I do. I usually park at the 517 gate and go to the cardiac bypass and then up to mercedes cap and make a left then try to get lost. Unfortunately tomorrow is only a high speed hike but I'll make sure I'm very sore by the 15th to 18th mile. Should take around four hours. Lets face it, I'd rather be SS'ing.
Just let me know...you won't have to drag me. Bypass?!?!?! Go right up it! The stuff on top of cardiac is some of the best stuff around. When you want the tour let me know. I'm getting to know the park very well.

Wazu

Looks like I'm going ice skating in Randolph. I hope there aren't a lot of pint sized kids skating around like soccer balls. Never been to this rink.

Top Bottom