9/16 - Lewis Morris / Patriot's Path (SS RIDE)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That's right! If all goes as planned, I should be picking up my Rockhopper on friday all ready for some SS action. Since this will be my first SS ride, I want to stress the point that this will be a slower paced ride (i think :D).

Everyone is welcome to come and watch my create new multi-curse word combinations as I moan and groan my way up the hills.

Should be fun!

Shooting for 12noon at the Sussex lot.

EDIT: BTW, you don't need a SS to join in. You can laugh at me equally from a SS or geared bike.

Last edited:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Crap! Since I quit my job and Friday is my last day, we are going out for a few drinks after work. That translates to me picking my bike up on Saturday morning and starting the ride later. ugh

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I'll be picking up the bike at 10am tomorrow so I'm shooting for noon at the sussex lot.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i can't do noon, but i'm gonna do an SS ride there this afternoon if you can wait. probably like 2:30-3:00ish. lemme know jay.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
i can't do noon, but i'm gonna do an SS ride there this afternoon if you can wait. probably like 2:30-3:00ish. lemme know jay.

Very possible!

I just went to get my bike and it's not done yet so as of right now the 12 noon ride is off. I'll post up when I get the bike back.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
jay, i'm hoping for sometime in the next hour, definitely no later than 3:30. lemme know, i'll check back a couple times and post up when i'm leaving.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
jay, i'm hoping for sometime in the next hour, definitely no later than 3:30. lemme know, i'll check back a couple times and post up when i'm leaving.

Okay, I got the bike but I have to meet up with Al to pick up pedals. Since he's in Boonton, I'm going to hit the Tourne on the Denville side for around 3:15ish.

-jay

Jason

JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
ok, good luck with it and remember- it's ok to walk an SS!!

Sorry about messing the ride up but I shoulda known better then to plan a ride around picking my bike up at the shop. Hope your ride was good!

Top Bottom