9/1 - 9am tourne

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I have tomorrow off so I figured I'd do a little riding at the Tourne tomorrow morning. Anyone around?

ytc100

My wife and I are going to try and beat the rain at the Tourne tomorrow morning as well. Probably ride in from the denville side. Not sure exactly what time but maybe we'll bump into you.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
4.5 Miles.... ehhhh nothing special. It was pretty boring for a solo ride today but it was good enough to hold me over.

ytc100

13.5 miles for us (including the 5 miles on the road.)

Heythorp - made it up the steep rocky hill on the mountain lakes side of the park on the ss today!! (Did 13.5 yesterday after work with the ss on patriots/LM and made all the hills - WTF? This is too much fun).

heythorp

ytc100 said:
13.5 miles for us (including the 5 miles on the road.)

Heythorp - made it up the steep rocky hill on the mountain lakes side of the park on the ss today!! (Did 13.5 yesterday after work with the ss on patriots/LM and made all the hills - WTF? This is too much fun).

Wow very very impressive, the hill at white head/tail rd is a nice job. The trance should never see the light of day again. ;)

ytc100

heythorp said:
Wow very very impressive, the hill at white head/tail rd is a nice job. The trance should never see the light of day again. ;)

Thanks, I'm feeling real good about my riding on the ss.

I haven't touched the Trance since the 21st of Aug. It'll come out to play at Mahlon though, my legs need a break.

Top Bottom