7/28 - Rattling Creek Marathon

ArmyOfNone

They should have let you announce at the tour. You would have been way better than the other guy who put me to sleep every morning.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Yes, supportive, I see. Let's hope you never work at a suicide prevention hotline.

come on guys, i didn't think it was that obscure:

but you see, you think they drop like rocks, they don't. He hit a gargoyle on the way down and this guy gets his head caught in the gargoyle's mouth. The head pops off like a grape. The body continues to spin down like a whirl-a-gig. When they hit, everything pops out. It's like a piñata The intestines, like they're spring-loaded, pop out.

Shaggz

A strong 7
me walking around in frank's thong after ride four holding a multitool, tire pump and can of lube is a cry for help.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Soiled wig! I found a goddamn thorn in the tire tonight. Couldn't feel it running your fingers around the inside of the tube. I had to turn it inside out and bend the tire to get it to pop out. Son of dog. On the bright side I guess it means the tires aren't totally worthless.

J-Dro

Wow... All that training and all that preparation for the race tossed aside by a single tiny thorn.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow... All that training and all that preparation for the race tossed aside by a single tiny thorn.

I took a picture of it which I'll post when I download it. The camera could barely focus on the damn thing. So tiny. On one hand I guess I should have suspected it after flat #2. But the hole in #2 was probably 1/4 inch long which just didn't seem like a thorn to me.

Tubeless? ;)

I'm working on that!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok here's the picture I promised way back when. Little SOB.

Last edited:
Top Bottom