6MR frozen

alex_k

I guess I was the first who rode completely frozen 6MR this season - very nice after long mud fiesta :D

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I got out this AM for a few hours as i missed the chance to hit the hartshorne mega group ride.

It was an interesting texture with ice crystals all over the trail.

I only rode a short amount as my goal was to scope out and rough cut a new section that I have been looking at for a few seasons.

I was able to rough cut about 50% of the new trail solo. I hope to finish the rough cutting this week. Anyone up for AM trail work this week??

I just got some really good trail tools from JORBA that I am stoked to break in.

j

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
We were wondering where you were. The surf seemed to be down, so that was ruled out. How long is this new trail? (so I can use it as an excuse to come back to 6mi )

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was able to rough cut about 50% of the new trail solo. I hope to finish the rough cutting this week. Anyone up for AM trail work this week??
j

I could possibly do Friday morning.

Sircrashalot

I really have nothing to say...I just miss the days of finding new posts in the Six Mile Run area.....thought I'd give someone the glimmer of hope that the little 'new post' box brings.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I really have nothing to say...I just miss the days of finding new posts in the Six Mile Run area.....thought I'd give someone the glimmer of hope that the little 'new post' box brings.

don't worry, looks like cold temps are back this weekend and next week. 6 mile will be frozen soon enough, just be prepared for the mud bogged areas because they have to be pretty bad right now.

Wobbegong

don't worry, looks like cold temps are back this weekend and next week. 6 mile will be frozen soon enough, just be prepared for the mud bogged areas because they have to be pretty bad right now.

We need one of those artic super blasts that stay with us for a week. We havent seen that kind of weather much the past few seasons.

I remember skating on the Metuchen golf course pond every year as a kid. We didnt get a "Skateable" body of water around here at all last year, and only for a few days the year before.

ArmyOfNone

I was hoping the temps would stay cold enough to ride out there. No such luck as we all know. Im hoping this storm friday helps us out.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions