6MR day into night ride Tues 7/3

J-Dro

Tues 7/3 double loop. First loop starts at 6pm from the Jersey Knights lot. Then, back to the car around 8 to pick up the lights for a 2nd loop through the twisty maze in the dark. :cool:

walter

Fourth Party
Tues 7/3 double loop. First loop starts at 6pm from the Jersey Knights lot. Then, back to the car around 8 to pick up the lights for a 2nd loop through the twisty maze in the dark. :cool:

Jeff, if I can get out of work at a reasonable hour, I may be in for the first loop

jimmysnukastyle

I was there today - great ride. Was planning on hitting it again tomorrow afternoon - will try to wait until 6PM. But all I have is a mini mag-lite...
Dan

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep

Jeff,

Might see you out there. We have ben doing a weekly ride, Tuesday nights starting around 7:45. Tonight's ride should have a nice Fireworks display, since they are going off at 9 across the steet from my shop.

Gary

Top Bottom