6mile sunday...11.00am

so lets see if I get this right you will still buzzed on whatever fun stuff us old married guys can't do anynore and chainsaw will be running on about 3 hours sleep after the bar closes....
Scott you and me need to go to this ride just for the entertanement value of these two guys. :) no better yet :D

I was ordered by the MTBNJ higher echelon to attend. I'll be the fat kid sucking wind and avoiding each and every obstacle because I have barely been on any bike in the last 8 months.:drooling:

I'm usin a 'Kitchen Pass.' Married guys know, single guys learn now. Don't wash the hooker smell off ya. It's been soooo long. Ya just can't just go and ask your wifey to put on dancer lotion. Just look at the faces of the married slobs. Or at least my face.

BTW... Dustin dude look what you started are you happy now :) you better be there or the picture at the end of the ride will be worse than the last one that was sent to josh....

Last edited:
Wonderful, all this happy goodness with a picnic and ufc fights on saturday. Im gonna be in prime condition.:drooling::puke:

BTW... Dustin dude look what you started are you happy now :) you better be there or the picture at the end of the ride will be worse than the last one that was sent to josh....

my name isnt *bisco-chainsaw*...ill be there cause MIG is comming to my place and we be riding up there together...so he cant turn around...GUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGU....

by the way...

between road and dirt ive put down about 120miles since saturday...i think i may go out for a easy ride today(friday) to make it 130or so...but saturday will be rest and work..NO BOOZE...madness dont you dare was that stripper off...i wanna sniff...what we need to do is get T.J. up there...he'd like the place...

I will be geared. Most of the people who are posting will be geared too. At least the ones I know.

OK, geared it is.... that's if I can get the lose spokes on the front wheel tightened.

hammerdrop.jpg

scott im slower then these dudes...people dont get dropped...this ride is a nice push yourself ride...see what you got...ive been out with most b4 and was very pleased with the speed i was able to get up to and how clean i rode shit...

hammerdrop.jpg

scott im slower then these dudes...people dont get dropped...this ride is a nice push yourself ride...see what you got...ive been out with most b4 and was very pleased with the speed i was able to get up to and how clean i rode shit...

Well said Mr. Chainsaw!!

We will push you and you will feel pain, but you'll be a better rider for it. You wont be dropped (we collect people at intersections) and you wont be left behind for the Spanish groundhog to eat you. :D

Dont sweat the small stuff and come up and ride. No one will make you feel like your not wanted because of your speed or ability, that doesnt happen with guys like us.

MIG - dont worry - i'm slow as snails. i'll get dropped left and right.

i'm still 50/50 on being there, but i am hoping to go. last time i went out was with madness i was torn up pretty good by the end of the ride... if i'm out there, i'll take you on the short cuts in the twisty sections so we can keep up with the group without killing it.

MIG is coming

MIG is as likely to get dropped on sunday as he is on tuesdays.......ain't happening. He'll be there or pay the price. ;)

Besides I pitty the fool who messes with MIG. :getsome:

I have just been informed that I will be working on absolutly no sleep for the ride. Cause I will be coming straight from the after party at the Harrah's Pool which is the last leg of the Bachlor party. Then I have to pick my mom up to take her to the airport. I am going to put on my serious game face for this one.

Also as Wobbegong has stated, this is a great group of people to ride with. When I was the newb on my first group ride, everybody was real cool to me and I was nowhere near as fast as everybody else and nobody made me feel like I shouldn't have been with the group. I made a bunch of cool new friends to ride with. Now that I have gotten skills up and I am way faster then I was I enjoy hammering through the trails with the same people I was intimidated by on that first ride.

It's going to be a great ride and nobody should be excluded from coming on it no matter what your skill level or pace is......

P.S. I am still a little intimidated by Wobbegong cause I haven't ridden with him since that first time. So he will prob still kick my ass...............:D

Back
Top Bottom