6mile, Fri 11/21, 6am CRAZEEE

ellbiddy

Manny is a we on the streets like to call a twinkie a la urban dictionary:

"twinkie

An asian person who is either adopted or living in a white community. Hence, yellow on the outside and white on the inside.

Yo, that Alex kid is such a twinkie. He says dude and he is so bad at math!"

:rofl:

Had a blast today riding frozen trails is a delight until you get to parts not so frozen and then MUSHY MUSH MUSH. I had fun pretending to be a cross super star hurdling puddles with my bike on my shoulder :getsome: I'm all over making this a weekly thing was a ton of fun, especially the hour or so we got to use our lights.

THATmanMANNY

Wait wait wait a second. I may be thinking of someone else, but aren't you actually Asian?
Asians don't drink Asian spice, that's a gui lo thing.

everybody needs a little sizzling Asian Spice ;) right ladies? :cool:

gui lo --> :hysterica hang around china-town much? Or just too many Jackie Chan movies?

....twinkie....
An asian person who is either adopted or living in a white community...

Tru tru (the later). This is NJ what do you expect?
But at least my best friend is black. It makes up for the imbalance. :rofl:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Twinkie,

What time were you back to the lot?

I might have to try to get up early enough to join this thing.:cry:

Tim

JeffSpicoli

My bad for hijacking this thread, but....Damn...i guess i'm a Twinkie too; but I'm also a Marine; soooo does that give me more street cred? :hmmm:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
8am! what did you guys walk or something :D. I would have to be on my way at 7:00, so I am out. 5:30 start???

The Kalmyk

It usually takes me about 2 hours to do the loop using the old red trail...now with the new trail I would say add another 20 minutes to that

ellbiddy

Oh, it was later than 8 ;)

We rolled up to the cars at 8:15ish Taking into account the rate at which Manny puts his crap on, we were probably rolling at like 6:15-6:20. We went Blue => Red => Blue => Yellow => Red => Blue => home in 2:05 +/- 4 minutes. If people are on a tighter schedule we can cut out the blue => yellow bit since there wasn't much to see.

THATmanMANNY

6:15 fool !!!
"WHAT-Ever" you needed 10 min too!

8am! what did you guys walk or something :D. I would have to be on my way at 7:00, so I am out. 5:30 start???

ACTUALLY..... we had to walk a little to warm the toes. Plus, had to stop a couple to tight my seat. :mad:

5:30... hey whatever is best for more ppl.

Top Bottom