69er!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
in case you want to drop 2,400 of your hard earn wampum on a bike, marty's in randolph has a brandy new trek 69er in. i was there today and it wasn't even outta the box...well, until i asked to have it taken out. i like the color but i simply can't fathom paying that much for a bike with just one gear and no mike*.

*one free crotch goosing from norm to anyone that can correctly identify that very obsure refernce. :D

D

DANSPANK

Is "mike" not the guy that follows you around and gives you a goosing for paying 2400 dabloons for a bike with big wheels?

Norm, I'd like my prize on Friday morning please - that's when I'm most frisky. And I could get a shower in before whistling all the way to work...

walter

Fourth Party
Is "mike" not the guy that follows you around and gives you a goosing for paying 2400 dabloons for a bike with big wheels?

Norm, I'd like my prize on Friday morning please - that's when I'm most frisky. And I could get a shower in before whistling all the way to work...

Correction Dan, its only got one big wheel

D

DANSPANK

oooohh, I saw a picture of that fella - quite liked it. Hence the 69er thing. I just got it! Doh!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
so no one has figured out the refernce yet? i figured for sure one of the guys with kids would get it. well, maybe not shaggz since the only forms of entertainment in that house are jenna and mt. biking videos. no book reading...

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
what shop is "sponsoring" the race? a quick call to them could probably confirm.

xc62701

Good call, if only I wasn't so lazy :) I'll be up there preriding the course regardless so I'll find out when I'm there I guess.

http://www.ridethebesttour.com/region.php?region_id=1&type=7

Did you get to ride the 69'er? I took it out for a demo and it was sweet. Not sure if I would rather it have the 26" rear or the true 29'er. It did float over everything. I took it out Sitting Bear and up Laurel Pond trails and it floated over the nastiest stuff I threw at it. Too bad they gave it to me with a slowly leaking rear but I had fun before I had to return it with a flat.

Top Bottom