6-Mile Tonight

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Anyone up for a ride at 6-mile tonight? I can get there around 5:30-6:00. I would say a moderate (or slow moderate?) pace as I haven't done anything remotely physical for a few weeks (unless eating holiday junk food and drinking beer count!:D ) I want to try out the new Innova studded tires that a freind gave me. Let me know.

Tim

BiknBen

I've been there the past two nights. There is no need for studs. There is no ice. Some portions have a dusting of snow but it is soft and fading rapidly. Get ready for some cold mud.

I wouldn't go there now unless it freezes.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Thanks for the update. Do you think Sourlands is the same story? Anyone ever ride in the dark there? I'm going nuts from not riding.

Wobbegong

I wouldn't go there now unless it freezes.

I'm with you. It was starting to thaw out when I rode on Wednesday. I'm waiting until it gets really cold and freezes up nice and hard. Even the canal path was getting really sloppy on my way back to the car, I parked at Griggstown and rode in from there.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Well you scared me off for tonight. Do you think if I went out early in the morning it would be firmed up enough? Just thinking I might be able to drag myself out of bed around 6am to try to get in a little ride before work.

Top Bottom