6 mile tonight?

rayder

are people doing the six mile ride tonight. I'm thinking about it. if anyone's going let me know. I'll probably could use directions too since i'm coming from lake hiawatha(parsipanny).

xc62701

are people doing the six mile ride tonight. I'm thinking about it. if anyone's going let me know. I'll probably could use directions too since i'm coming from lake hiawatha(parsipanny).

Parsippany eh? I'm there too off of Vail. Used to have an apt in Lake Hiawatha. I'll be at R-wood tonight at 6 if you or anyone else is interested. PM me for details.

walter

Fourth Party
i was just there, i was pretty nice. i also made a little something on the 27 side.

I will go ahead and ask this of you. Please, please, please do not construct anything in the park. The folks that have been putting in crazy amounts of man hours to make the park what it is have been working side by side with park officials to get it recognized as a mtb trail. The good folks at JORBA have als obeen a great influence in getting things done at 6 Mile. Constructing unauthorized stuff is a big nono and could possibly damage what trust has been gained. Please enjoy the park for what it has to offer as it gets better and better with time.

Thanks, and happy riding.

Top Bottom