6 Mile Today 5:30pm

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
the madness returns! hope this isnt your first ride since that botched group ride.

Madness

the madness returns! hope this isnt your first ride since that botched group ride.

Nah, I did half the park with a buddy of mine on Weds after work. I felt pretty good but I did notice I was a little sketched out in some sections. Just a mind game that I have to get over. I at least bit the dog that bit me though.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Nah, I did half the park with a buddy of mine on Weds after work. I felt pretty good but I did notice I was a little sketched out in some sections. Just a mind game that I have to get over. I at least bit the dog that bit me though.

sketched out at 6 mile, GOD help you! That wreck really tinkered with our brain!:D

sixseven

It's too bad this only works for youtube: http://www.chrisfinke.com/addons/youtube-comment-snob/
There must be one out there for message boards as well.
Norm was right with his comments following the last "6 mile shitstorm" regarding spelling, grammar and general syntax. I agree that one should make every effort to communicate clearly. But the fact is that if you had to filter out every violation, these boards would be totally anorexic. Craigslist for all of NJ would come up blank...

It is an alarming trend, and its going to get worse.
The 'break/brake' f-up is funny...but the 'dick' brake from a while back, that was epic.
BTW...how many skulls have you broken? :hmmm:

Last edited:

BiknBen

But the fact is that if you had to filter out every violation, these boards would be totally anorexic.

I'll continue to point out his nonsense until he changes his signature. I think it's a bit over the top for someone who gets spooked at 6-Mile. :rolleyes:

Madness

I'll continue to point out his nonsense until he changes his signature. I think it's a bit over the top for someone who gets spooked at 6-Mile. :rolleyes:

I actually had a comment for you but I figured it was just better for me to keep my thoughts to myself. So no comment from the nonsense gallery, since you think that is all I speak.........

Top Bottom